2020 promises to be a fantastic year for cricket in this country as the game looks to build on the amazing summer of 2019.
We are delighted to announce that we will be holding four Club Development Roadshows across the county to help clubs look ahead to the 2020 season (and beyond) and for us to share some of the headline activities that will be taking place during next year.
All meetings start at 7pm and will last approximately 90 minutes.
What topics will be covered on the evening?
- Funding and Facilities information and advice (aimed at explaining the new ECB Funding Programme)
- Women’s and Girls cricket with support for existing clubs and clubs looking to start
- All Stars and Dynamos Cricket, the ECB’s new Programme for 8-11 year olds
- Safeguarding updates, linked to new the ECB Safe Hands
- Education Courses for coaches and volunteer
- Update on the ECB and SCB new strategy
- Updates on Somerset Cricket Board Competitions (U19T20 & SCB Ko Cups)
- Other subjects raised by clubs prior to the evening (and also on the evening)
Who should attend?
The roadshows will be useful for club and league committee members and existing or potential club volunteers. They will be of particular use to:
- Youth co-ordinators
- Facility project co-ordinators
- Funding managers
- Parents/coaches looking to run cricket for 5-11 year olds and/or girls/women’s sections.
- Management committee members
Is there a cost?
No, it is a service that we offer to all affiliated clubs as part of our support package.
Sounds good, sign me up!
Book your place at a roadshow here!!!
Clubs booked to attend
[table id=RoadshowSignUp2020 /]
Correct at 10am on 20th January