A fun introduction to cricket for boys and girls in reception, year 1 or year 2 based at The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton.
Tuesday’s 4:10 – 4:55pm
28th September – 7th December (excluding 26th October)
£50 for 10 weeks
This year’s course is now fully booked. To be added to the waiting list please email email@example.com.
‘Mini Crickets’ is our bespoke coaching sessions for boys & girls in either reception or school year’s 1 and 2.
Mini Crickets is a 10 week programme taking place in The Centre of Excellence at the Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified coaches and will:
- Give players a fun, first experience of cricket
- Develop fundamental movement skills (agility, balance, coordination and speed)
- Develop basic cricket skills (batting, bowling, throwing and catching)
- Develop teamwork (sharing, taking turns, helping and supporting)
- Introduce games to young cricketers
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01823 352266.