We are looking for a Head Coach to lead our College Academy which is run in partnership with Richard Huish College.
Leading the College Academy presents an opportunity to work with and help further the development of fantastic young cricketers.
The main parts of the role include:
– Developing the coaching programme to challenge, inspire and get the best out of all players, liaising with SCCC coaches to support this.
– Deliver high quality 2:1 and group coaching sessions.
– Organise and oversea a summer match programme.
– Produce twice yearly player reports and meet with players to reflect and review their progress.
– Help market the programme and recruit players, supporting with college open evenings and trials.
– Build and maintain excellent working relationships with Richard Huish College and their staff.
The successful candidate will be a Level 3 cricket coach (minimum) with experience of working with 16-18 year old cricketers.
The College Academy has been an incredibly successful programme over a number of years with several players going on to play 2nd team cricket. This role creates a new opportunity for a driven coach to develop the academy and move it onto the next level.
We are seeking an individual who will bring enthusiasm, drive, fresh ideas and a willingness to constantly develop themselves.
The deadline for applications to be received is midnight on Monday 30th May 2022 with the interviews taking place at The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton on Wednesday 8th June 2022.
To find out more information and to apply please CLICK HERE.