To play for the County team, all players must meet a recognised level of disability. To play for the development side, player registration is not essential.
To play for the County Team, a player must be able to provide two pieces of information to an ECB classification Officer. For more information, please download the ECB’s Learning Disability Guidance.
- IQ Test (score less than 75)
- Statement of Education Needs
- Special Accommodation (evidence of player living in special accommodation)
- Special Employment ( evidence from an employer)
- Statutory Financial Support (letter from the DWP or DHS showing player is in receipt of DLA or equivalents)
- Age of onset pre 18 (intellectual disability must be evident during the developmental period, which is from conception to 18 years of age)
To play for the County team, a player must have Certificate of Diagnosis form completed from health professional. For more information, please download the ECB’s Physical Disability Guidance.