ECB AND LV= PRESENT #FUNDS4RUNS
What is #Funds4Runs?
As COVID-19 continues to impact us all, LV= General Insurance and the ECB have partnered to bring to life a £1million fund – #Funds4Runs – providing financial support across the grassroots cricket community, giving free cricket places for children in deprived areas.
The fund will be focused on recovering and rebuilding the lives of children across four key areas:
- Those from deprived backgrounds
- Those from diverse communities
- Those within disability groups
- Those taking part in women’s and girls’ programmes
Additionally, the fund ties into three core ECB objectives:
- Connecting communities and improving lives through cricket
- Increasing the relevance of cricket locally with non-cricket stakeholders
- Growing long-term engagement with cricket in communities
How can my club or centre get involved?
Financial support from #Funds4Runs will be accessible to affiliated clubs, All Stars Cricket centres, community organisations, County Cricket Boards and Cricket Wales.
Interested clubs/organisations can download and fill out the Expression of Interest (EOI) form below for #Funds4Runs following the details provided.
Please read the guidance notes and FAQs before filling out the EOI form.
The ECB will oversee the administration and determine financial approval while working collaboratively with local counties to ensure priorities in their local areas are met.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact email@example.com
Expression Of Interest forms and FAQs
#Funds4Runs guidance notes – here
#Funds4Runs FAQs – here
Download the Expression of Interest (EOI) form – here