We are pleased to announce that Club Net Hire will run once again after not being able to run last winter
Due to the on going Covid-19 Pandemic in conjunction with Somerset County Cricket Club there are several changes from previous years which are in place to help mitigate the risk of spreading Covid-19 between users and staff and these must be followed:
- Sessions will be 55 mins long with a 10-minute change over period between sessions.
- There is to be maximum of 6 people per lane. – This must be adhered to as the Hall has been risk assessed with a capacity of 36 people.
- No Spectators
- Participants should undertake a personal symptom check before arrival at the venue and should not attend the session if they have tested positive for Covid-19, are displaying any symptoms or if they have been told to isolate. Taking an LTF is recommended before attending.
- Follow the Centre flow chart and only arrive 5 mins before your session.
- Participants should arrive changed ready to participate. No Showers available
- Face Covering should be worn in all areas of the building except when in the hall unless you are except. If you don’t have a Face Covering, you will not be permitted entry to the building.
- All cricket bags and equipment should be kept on the Mezzanine floor for Lanes 1,2,3,4 and changing room for lanes 5 & 6. Separate female equipment area available, No bags in the hall or the corridor. Any bags found in the hall or corridor will be removed.
- Parking at The Cooper Associates County Ground is free after 6pm. If any of you club arrive before 6pm they must ensure they have paid the correct parking fees, or you will face a Parking Fine from the Car Park Operators.
Failure to adhere to the above will lead to Somerset Cricket Foundation sadly cancelling any future bookings.
Individual lane hire is £18 a slot per lane for Affiliated Clubs and £25 a slot per lane for Non-Affiliated Clubs and will be available to book by emailing: Matthew.Counsell@somersetcricketFoundation.org.
Please see below information relating to cancellation charges for Club Net Hire:
- Prior to 3pm on the Wednesday before the session – full refund
- Between 3pm on the Wednesday before the session and 9am on the day of the session – 50% refund
- After 9am on the day of the session – no refund.