We are pleased to confirm that once again we are able to offer pre-season net hire at the Centre of Excellence to our clubs. Lane hire is £23 per slot per lane for Affiliated Clubs and £30 per slot per lane for Non-Affiliated Clubs and can be booked by contacting Nicky Clarke. Lanes are available every Friday evening between Friday 27th January – Friday 31st March, and time slots are:
- 17:25 – 18:20 – good availability
- 18:30 – 19:25 – limited availability
- 19:35 – 20:30 – limited availability
- 20:40 – 21:35 – good availability
- Sessions will be 55 mins long with a 10-minute change over period between sessions
- There is to be maximum of 8 people per lane including coaches.
- The Mezzanine will be utilised for additional changing areas to ensure there is access to a female only changing room, for this reason we advise that spectators do not attend. You will be told on arrival where your allocated changing area is.
- No kit bags should be taken into the hall or left in the corridor.
- Stumps will be supplied, there is no access to the bowling machines
Parking at The Cooper Associates County Ground is free after 6pm. If any of you club arrive before 6pm they must ensure they have paid the correct parking fees, or you will face a Parking Fine from the Car Park Operators.
Failure to adhere to the above will lead to Somerset Cricket Foundation cancelling any future bookings.
- Prior to 3pm on the Wednesday before the session – full refund
- Between 3pm on the Wednesday before the session and 9am on the day of the session – 50% refund
- After 9am on the day of the session – no refund