We have great pleasure in announcing details of the 2019 ECB Coach Awards.
YOUNG COACH OF THE YEAR (25 OR UNDER)
A young person who is already making a difference? Who’s already passing on their enthusiasm for the game and inspiring the next generation of players?
- demonstrated a commitment to developing the game at grass roots and community level.
- has had a clear impact with a local school or club.
- has shown creativity and determination in their development as a coach
COACH OF THE YEAR
There are thousands of qualified coaches in clubs and schools up and down the country. Who goes the extra mile? Who makes a difference to you or your players, club or school? Who’s your coaching hero?
- inspires and supports individual player development.
- creates and delivers enjoyable and effective coaching sessions.
- uses innovation and inspirational coaching methods which have significantly improved player and team performances.
COACHING CLUB OF THE YEAR
The club that demonstrates a real commitment to player development, encouraging a wide range of people to become coaches and helping existing coaches to improve within a safe, enjoyable and supportive environment for coaches and players. Presented to one named representative of the club.
A club that:
- welcomes and encourages people into coaching regardless of background.
- actively promotes the development of coaches within a safe and supportive environment.
- provides players with the quality and quantity of coaching that they require.
OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO COACHING
This person has been at the heart of things seemingly forever. They have probably played every role there is to play and without them cricket coaching in your club, in your league, your county or at your school just wouldn’t be the same or just would happen at all.
- Provide administrative support and/or the development of coaching.
- Supports the development and growth of coaches and or Coaches Association’s.
- Has increased the number of coaches and or player participation.
HOW TO ENTER
- Anyone can make nomination.
- Entry is free.
- Entries must be in by Friday 31st May .
- Everyone will be contacted and those shortlisted will be invited to an awards event in Autumn 2019.
- Please read the Privacy Statement (see below).
- Simply complete the online form by clicking on the link below.
- County winners will be judged by the relevant County staff/board and the overall winners will be judged by an ECB panel.
CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE CATEGORY TO GO TO THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Young Coach of the Year– Click Here
Coach of the Year– Click Here
Coaching Contribution of the Year – Click Here
Coaching Club of the Year– Click Here
Please click here to view the ECB Coach Awards Privacy Statement