Building skills and confidence
Storm Champions is our training programme designed to give female players and volunteers the skills and confidence to deliver fun, game-based activities as part of a women’s or girls’ training session. We are looking to run three Storm Champions programmes in 2022, one each in the north, south & BANES areas of the county. Please see our calendar for more details.
More about the course
Storm champions is designed to deliver the following outcomes:
- Deliver a series of game-based activities that can be used as part of a training session.
- Increase confidence in delivering sessions and warm ups
- Provide a networking opportunity to meet with other clubs
- To reward and recognise the commitment of players/volunteers
- Upskill and develop more volunteers/players within the team to help develop sustainability.