We are offering clubs the chance to be part of an exciting workshop that will cover two pertinent themes that will be of great value to your club.
The themes we will explore are; participant and volunteer experience.
The world is changing, how do you ensure your club is chosen over all the other opportunities that are competing for people’s leisure time? By making it a place people want to keep on coming back to. To do this you need to understand what existing and potential members want from your club and deliver a great experience to them. This workshop explores how you can do this.
- Why delivering a great experience for in your club is important
- How to listen to and respond to the needs of the people in your club and potential members
- How to consistently deliver a great club experience
Clubs often find themselves short of volunteers, they way that people volunteer and the time they have to give is not the same as it used to be. Ensuring volunteers feel recognised, rewarded and part of the team is essential.
- Develop a positive culture of volunteering within a club environment
- Identify how to develop the volunteer’s experience by assessing the value of club volunteer
- Develop the volunteer experience by identifying top tips in recruiting, retaining and rewarding new and existing volunteers
- Develop an action plan to improve the volunteer experience within a Sports club environment
- Where to find out more information to help improve the volunteer experience
The workshop is running in three locations across the County to make it accessible for clubs.
3rd March @ Clevedon CC 7-9pm
9th March @ SCB (Taunton) 7-9pm
17th March @ MSN CC 7-9pm