U13 and U15 National Club Championships
The ECB National Club competition is open to all affiliated club U13 and U15 junior teams, with the County Finals taking place in June each year. It has been in existence since 1972, embracing 20-over cricket. The Somerset county competitions take place in June, before the winners progress through knockout rounds, regional finals and a national finals day to find the winner of these national competitions.
What you need to know
- All clubs with teams at the relevant age groups will be invited to enter
- Both competitions will commence mid-April, culminating in a finals day at Cleeve CC
- Fixtures will be set with a w/c date
- As much as possible fixtures will be played regionally in the initial rounds to reduce travelling, mirroring the current structure of the SCF KO Cups
- Clubs will be expected to accommodate League and League Cup fixtures when arranging the County Cup fixtures
- The rules will mirror the ECB rules for the regional and national stages
- Entry is £15 per team
How to enter
The finals for both the U13 & U15 County Cup will be played at Cleeve CC on Sunday 18th June.
Get in touch
If you’d like to speak to us about our youth competitions, please contact us using the short online form below. By doing so, we’ll also keep you informed of new initiatives, competitions and club opportunities. You can unsubscribe at any time.