Are you an energetic and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for supporting and developing young people. A 18-month contract, flexible working with evenings and weekends. Salary: £22 – £24k
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The focus of this role is to deliver the aims and outcomes of the Lord’s Taverners Super 1s and SEND programme across Somerset:
- To promote and develop disability cricket in community hubs and offer both participation and competitive opportunities
- Develop initiatives that increase confidence, communication, leadership and independence. Ensure participants personal growth can develop beyond cricket
- Extend the reach of cricket to new SEND settings
- Ensure more young people with SEND have the opportunity to engage in the most appropriate form of cricket (primarily using table cricket and soft-ball cricket where appropriate)
- Continue to work within SEND settings already engaged in the table cricket and embed sustainability through teacher training
- Transition more young people with a disability to community settings such as Super 1s, Champion Clubs and other appropriate community offers
- Deliver a county table cricket competition that feeds into the national structure
This job description outlines the principle accountabilities/main duties relating to this post and does not describe in detail all the duties required to carry them out. Other duties may be required to be undertaken from time to time as directed by the Somerset Cricket Foundation.
If you require further information about this post, please contact Steve Gass on Steve.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday 4th December
Interviews held: 11th or 12th December
TO READ MORE, OR APPLY TO BE OUR DISABILITY COACH – CLICK HERE!
TO READ MORE ABOUT OUR DISBILITY PROGRAMMES – CLICK HERE!